We have lost a true ’90s icon. You may not have known the person but you most likely picked up one of her books in the ’90s. That’s right she was the writer/creator of the great Berenstain Bears books.
The book above was one of the many books I owned. This one in particular was my favorite not sure why. To be honest I think it was all the different candies in it, which obviously wasn’t the message they were trying to get across, but I was a lot younger at that time. I just remember at bed time my grandma would read me a story and the go to ones for me were always The Berenstain Bears books. It was a huge part of my childhood and something I’ll never forget. Still the series continues into this generation as my five year old cousins watch the cartoon version every day on television. This is very huge loss for a generation.
You will be missed but your legacy will always live on.
RIP Jan Berenstain
- lousharrys likes this
- charlielovera reblogged this from thelostdisneyprincess
- charlielovera likes this
- pinkbaron reblogged this from thelostdisneyprincess
- thelostdisneyprincess reblogged this from just-a-mad-disney-dreamer
- myheartbelongstotheocean likes this
- just-a-mad-disney-dreamer reblogged this from vivala90s
- procrastinatingandbored likes this
- slavetotherhythmofmichaelslove reblogged this from vivala90s
- vivala90s posted this